Mastering SAP HR & Payroll 2014
TIK experts will be in attendance at Mastering SAP HR & Payroll 2014 Conference (Crown Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia). Come and visit us at Kiosk #H1.
Why Attend Mastering SAP HR & Payroll 2014:
- 3 concurrent tracks means you always have choice. Plus you have access to all the presentations after the conference, so you’ll never miss a thing.
- 80 people from 60 companies collaborated in roundtable discussions to build the agenda – expertly curated by the Conference Advisory Team.
- Immerse in a thriving community. Tap into the collective wisdom of 100s of delegates, speakers and partners. Someone in this community has the answer to your most pressing challenge!
- Engage with leading SAP & SuccessFactors HR & Payroll partners. Speak frankly with leading vendors and creative start-ups who understand the business of organisations using SAP for HR and Payroll.
- Look outside of your organisation and your Industry. Assess your strengths, weaknesses, costs and decision-making against other organisations and industries.
- Last year, Mastering SAP HR & Payroll hosted more than 300 attendees and achieved a stunning overall satisfaction rating of 4.47 out of 5 (rated by 90% of participants).
Don’t miss one of our customers’ presentation on the way in which they use the Nexus Suite HCM Reporting Module. This presentation will be delivered by Jacques Antoinette from the Village Roadshow Limited on Thursday, 22 May at 3.10pm (On-Premise) with the subject being ‘Say Goodbye to Spreadsheets and Access Databases – HCM Functional and Operational Reporting within Village’.
This it is a must attend event for HR & Payroll Professionals! Click here for further information on registration, program overview, keynote and track presentations, packages and prices.
We look forward to seeing you there.