HXM Move with the NexusSuite
Simplifying your Journey to the Cloud
One product for migration to EC Payroll, verification of EC Payroll, and EC Payroll Reporting
SAP HXM Move (previously known as the Upgrade2Success Program which was introduced in 2018) is part of the RISE with SAP program. SAP HXM Move is designed to help customers with SAP On-Premise ERP Human Capital Management (HCM) and Payroll solutions transition and expand into the cloud. The Nexus Suite forms part of the comprehensive set of services and tools that are available within the HXM Move Program to help make each digital HR transformation journey smooth and low risk.
The Nexus Suite is the perfect ‘all in one’ product to provide customers with an extremely fast, cost effective and comprehensive “lift-and-shift” from SAP on-premise to Employee Central Payroll (ECP). With a proven track record, customers can rest assured that the shift of payroll, the verification of the payroll calculation and the easily extendable reporting options of the Payroll Control Centre are a breeze!
Rather than having to reconfigure SAP On-Premise HCM / Payroll Configuration within Employee Central Payroll (which on average would take a SAP HCM / Payroll consultant 6 – 9 months to reconfigure the entire SAP On-Premise system within EC Payroll such as the Payroll Schemas, Rules, Enterprise Structure, Pay Scale Structures, Work Schedules etc.) the Nexus Suite is able to achieve this in less than 1 hour!
Every customer considering EC Payroll but finding the re-implementation to be cost-prohibitive, time consuming and risky
SuccessFactors and EC Payroll Implementation Teams
EC Payroll Testing Teams
Built on SAP EC Payroll platform
EC Payroll Upgrade proof
Fiori enabled, for seamless display on PC and mobile browsers
- Customers can migrate all existing payroll configuration in hours; additionally, the complete employee data and payroll results history can also be migrated in a matter of days — alleviating any data warehousing requirements!
- Shift the full payroll data and history for one or many employees from your productive payroll system to your test system in a matter of seconds, allowing immediate and accurate investigation to occur
- Instantly compare the EC Payroll generated payroll results against the on-premise payroll results, provide detailed comparison reports, and record descriptive analysis to explain the reason for any identified differences
- Plug seamlessly into the standard SAP Payroll Control Centre, without ever clashing with the standard SAP delivered product. Additional Payroll related error checking, bulk reporting, and KPI tile generation is able to be added in minutes — no coding, no technical resources required
- Move the employee data from any non-SAP system in a structured, repeatable and auditable method; Data Transformation and Load to both Employee Central and EC Payroll from any text data files in any format
HXM Move Related Case Studies
“The Nexus Suite was a key element to the success of our project. Saving us many months of effort by avoiding the need to reconfigure payroll from scratch, removing the need for data manipulation and cleansing, all while allowing us to retain our full payroll history, it allowed us to easily make the transition from our SAP On-Premise payroll to the Employee Central Payroll cloud solution and a reimplementation of the core SuccessFactors module with speed and a high degree of oversight through the visibility the tool affords with its auditing and reporting.”
“CONA has used the Nexus Suite from TIK to rapidly migrate all the payroll configuration from our SAP On-Premise HR & Payroll environment to our new SuccessFactors ECP environment. The total elapsed time for the migration of the payroll configuration for Wave 1 (which included a baseline of all payroll configuration for the bottler companies across all waves) was completed in a matter of days, and the solution worked very well.”
“Coles Group was able to leverage the Nexus Suite to quickly and easily migrate from our existing SAP On-Premise system to Employee Central Payroll while also allowing us to perform retrospective payroll processing prior to the Go Live date in Employee Central. For Coles this was a huge benefit due to the nature of our business. The Nexus Suite Payroll Verification Module was invaluable in ensuring that each of our 120,000 team members were compared and any differences identified and analysed to ensure that payroll was being calculated exactly the same way between Employee Central Payroll System and SAP On-Premise.”